Become an advisor
Help us change the way research is done… Become a Mendeley Advisor!
We’re recruiting a select group of power users who are enthusiastic about Mendeley to be official representatives at their Universities or Institutions.
What you'll do:
Spread the word!
- Invite your friends and colleagues to join your Mendeley network
- Organize and lead Mendeley demos and presentations
- Ensure that Mendeley is represented on your Library or Society website
- Add a link to your Advisor Profile in your e-mail signature
- Help us learn about the particular needs of your University or Institution
- Spread the word locally, using posters and flyers, and online via blogs and discussion
- Mobilize your campus or local user communities
- Brainstorm new, fun ways to get involved!
Some of the benefits:
- Get Mendeley's premium features free of charge
- Travel expenses paid by Mendeley when you give presentations outside of your area
- Connect with other passionate Advisors from around the globe, and share experiences and suggestions
- Get to know our super-cool team
- Be the first to learn about what’s going on at Mendeley
- Get VIP access to new features before they’re public
- Rely on other Advisors for support
- Have pizza and drinks on us when you give a demo or talk at your institution
- Get loads of free Mendeley merchandise (T-shirts, pens, stickers, etc)
- Last but not least: A slick advisor badge on your Mendeley profile (if you like)
If you have any further questions, contact .