Release Notes for Mendeley Desktop v1.12.2-dev1Download the most recent Mendeley Desktop version
This release improves the performance of the Word and LibreOffice plugins, especially when adding new citations or adjusting citations in large documents.
- Inserting or updating a single citation in a document with many citations is much faster in many cases.
- Refreshing citations in large Word documents is now much faster.
- The citation style for new Word and LibreOffice documents now defaults to the currently selected citation style in Mendeley Desktop
- Added an option to choose whether documents are automatically marked as read when opened.
- Fixed an issue that could result in citations being lost when refreshing multiple Word documents simultaneously.
- (Mac Word) Fixed an error when inserting a citation in a table with text wrapping enabled.
- Fixed an issue where note annotations where not exported correctly as standard PDF annotations when using File → Export PDF with Annotations...
The supported versions of Microsoft Word, Mac OS X and Linux changed in Mendeley Desktop 1.12.
- The Microsoft Word plugin for Windows requires Word 2007 or later.
- The Microsoft Word plugin for Mac requires Word 2011.
- Mendeley Desktop for Mac requires OS X 10.6 or newer and a 64bit Mac (this includes all systems built in late-2006 or later).
- Mendeley Desktop for Linux requires Ubuntu 12.04 or an equivalently new flavor of Debian, Red Hat etc.
Feedback and Support
- PDF technology powered by PDFTron.
- Portions of this product © 2008 Glyph & Cog, LLC.
- Fugue Icons by Pinvoke.
- Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
- Social Network Icons and buttons by Komodo Media, Rogie King.
- Word/LibreOffice plugins use code © Zotero / Center for History and New Media / George Mason University.
- CSL and citeproc-js for reference formatting.
Mendeley Open Source Library
- The Mendeley Open Source library contains code derived from Qt or kdelibs, and some Mendeley-authored utility classes.