In-Process QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for the implementation of all Quality plans on site, ensuring GMP compliance is maintained.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) completion prior to product release, as well as sampling of raw materials.
2. As the QA Officer you will execute all elements of the Quality Management System, including document control, quality training, change controls, deviations, CAPA's and customer complaints. All documentation will be effectively archived in the QMS.
3. You will support with internal investigations and audits ensuring that GMP compliance is maintained on site.
4. Partake in supplier assessment and approval to ensure Quality plans are implemented on site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Document Control, Change Controls and Deviations.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Senior | API | Biologics | Quality | Compliance | QMS | QA Officer | FDA | MHRA | Licensed Medicines | Document Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.