Polymer Tech Support Executive - Evesham, £25-30K (Neg)
A leading polymer manufacturer based in the West Midlands is recruiting for a Technical Specialist to join their growing Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £25-30,000 (negotiable), starting as soon as possible.
This role is a great opportunity for a Chemistry/Related graduate with some post graduate laboratory/technical support/related experience to get into a scientific role away from the lab.
* Providing technical support to customers including; answering technical enquiries, solving customer problems/complaints, suggesting products for different customer applications
* Assisting the sales team in dealing with technical queries, including occasional customer visits and representing companies in trade shows/conferences
* Authoring/maintenance of technical documentation, datasheets and regulatory affairs/legislative info
* Work as part of a team assisting with enquiries in the technical support mailbox
* Occasional physical testing of company products in laboratory to provide data on properties for customers
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Polymer Science / Chemical Engineering / Related
* Demonstrable skills in problem solving, written & verbal communication, customer service
* Previous industrial experience in customer/technical support, and/or scientific industrial experience
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.