Digital Experience Manager
Digital Experience Manager
With around 57,500 employees in every corner of the globe, AstraZeneca is a diverse company that promotes scientific curiosity, and encourages collaboration and entrepreneurial thinking that allows each employee the opportunity to create a legacy.
We are on a digital journey, and we are looking for a Digital Experience Manager to join the team. This role will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure AZ's digital footprint continues to evolve. The role works closely with the business unit leaders to ensure digital channels remain at the forefront of brand strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical and strategic experience and will be familiar working in highly regulated environments.
The responsibilities of this role include
- Develop and drive the Channels and Digital roadmap portion of the Digital Strategy
- Provide digital Strategic input and recommendations to brand teams
- Development of best practice digital assets for the organisation within budgets and deadlines
- Support and build digital capability of Brand Teams, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies and analytics
- Provide ongoing best practice, digital advice to the AZ business. Be the primary point of contact across the organisation for digital projects
- Manage the digital cost centre and forecasted budget
- Establish efficient processes and propose new resources as required in response to changing demand
- Advise and influence closed loop marketing approach
- Deliver, Embed and communicate Digital analytics capabilities and communicate Insights to brand teams
- Liaise with the Global Digital Team to facilitate sharing of knowledge, implementation of global digital projects and leverage of digital assets.
- Ensure all third-party applications and systems are set up and maintained in a compliant way.
- Select and manage preferred suppliers and contractors.
- Drive a simplification agenda for the digital portfolio
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will possess:
- Understanding of marketing principles and how to apply these to digital channels.
- Ability to set and adhere to high quality standards for all deliverables and be a collaborative member of a high-performing team.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally.
- The ability to generate insight from data and communicate insights effectively.
- Ability to develop and sell business cases to promote new technologies and outcomes to the business
- Thorough knowledge of current web technologies, analytics platforms and content management systems - AEM, Drupal, Kademi or similar.
- Exceptional attention to detail and experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with digital metrics and ROI analysis.
- Understanding of user experience and user flows
- Experience driving strategic simplification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of measurement tools including: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Strong experience with e-mail marketing platforms and e-mail marketing best practice.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
It would also be beneficial if you possessed:
- Vendor management skills, both with onshore and offshore vendors.
- Experience in maintaining, and enhancing analytical dashboards and reports across a variety of platforms.
- Experience with data matching and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Datorama).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.