Clinical Research Physician - Cambridge
Farzaana Khan is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has arisen within a leading, global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, for a Senior Clinical Research Physician (Permanent) to join their successful and established CNS function. In this high profile role you will support the early clinical development of a number of compounds within Pain and CNS. You will be responsible for providing detailed study designs; initiate and support study protocol development in an international environment.
- Contribute to Clinical Development Plans, budget and proposed go/no-go decision criteria for a clinical development program ensuring the medical and commercial needs and the regulatory requirements are met.- Provide medical interpretation of data, and medical input into study reports and investigator brochures.
- Provide medical advice and training to others within the R&D organisation.
- Build, maintain and leverage networks both internally and externally including the establishment of an appropriate KOL network in order to ensure continuous high quality and performance.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and collaboration with functional area peers, including basic research, regulatory, quality assurance, project management, and marketing, as well as thought leaders in order to meet program objectives and support achievement of department and corporate goals.
- Provide input to commercial functions on medical needs and strategic issues for the therapeutic area.
- Act as a speaker at internal and external meetings representing clinical development and providing state-of-the-art medical knowledge of R&D projects as required.
- Contribute to the evaluation of in-licensing opportunities and support assessment of in-licensing product candidates in area of expertise, as needed.
- Provide medical input into investigator and other external meetings.
As a Senior Clinical Research Physician, you will require the following:
- A medical degree, together with post-registration experience including working within the pharmaceutical industry preferably in an international environment.
- Broad medical education/experience with an excellent network and connections to experts/KOLs in a wide range therapeutic areas
- Extensive knowledge of trial design, statistical methods, data analysis and medical writing.
- Ideally, a record of publication in peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceutical business, worldwide drug development and regulatory processes, expertise of GCP and applicable guidelines of clinical development guidelines.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Farzaana Khan on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40592 in all correspondence.
Senior Recruitment Consultant II
T: 01438 743 047
LinkedIn Arrange Skype Call