Utility Project Manager - Greater Chicago Area
LARGE UTILITIES COMPANY SEEKS PROJECT MANAGER FOR T&D IN CHICAGO
Project Manager - GREATER CHICAGO AREA
- Project management experience within the Electric Utilities industry
- Transmission and Substation experience highly preferred.
- Must be available for a 2 year assignment.
- LEADERSHIP PRESENCE REQUIRED.
Education: Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Project Management position will manage multiple projects from conceptual to completion stage ($250K to $10 million). The T&D projects may include new and replacement of both overhead and underground lines and associated parts. A few projects include work which involves connection to substations.
Project Manager will be responsible for coordination and completion of projects within cost, quality, schedule and objectives. Sets time lines, delegate responsibilities, and monitors the progress of project. Prepare reports for directors about status of projects. Knowledge of field concepts, practices, and procedures. Provides leadership for project team members and the Project Management process. Must follow and adhere to Project Management Process and Requirements. PMP Certification Preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Business, Finance & Law Project Management Unspecified Contract jobs in Illinois
- Engineering Project Management Unspecified Contract jobs in Illinois
- Management Science & Operations Project Management Unspecified Contract jobs in Illinois
- Engineering (Miscellaneous) Project Management Unspecified Contract jobs in Illinois