Quality Compliance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for managing the QMS, Complaint Process, and compliance aspects to ensure cGMP standards are maintained and improved.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing the Quality Management Systems; Complaint Processes, Raw Material QMS, Component QMS processes.
2. Provide active support to major site initiatives in order to Implement Lean Sigma processes and pro-actively drive Compliance.
3. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of site objectives identified through the network of contract.
4. You will actively provide constructive support to other business areas and be the Primary Contact for your own area of responsibility & Compliance during Audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Quality Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance Compliance position within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Lean Improvement methodology, Quality Compliance for Raw Materials and Components and Regulatory Auditing (MHRA).
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Compliance / GMP / Regulatory Inspection / MHRA / Quality / QA / Raw Materials / R&D / Lean Implementation / Lean Six Sigma / QMS / Audit
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.