QC Team Leader
An exciting opportunity for a QC Team Leader has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for the running of both the Microbiology and Chemistry Laboratories where you will coordinate and schedule testing in a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Co-ordinate and support QC activity across the Microbiology and Chemistry Quality Control teams.
2. Participate in continuous improvement activities and manage documentation including deviations, CAPAs, change controls and SOP review and writing.
3. You will represent QC in cross-company meetings and act as the SME in microbiology and chemistry testing.
4. You will collect and review data across microbiology and chemical testing, environmental monitoring and raw material release.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry etc, in addition to industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microbiology and/or Chemistry QC in addition to knowledge of CAPA, Change controls, Deviations and SOPs.
Key Words: Quality Control | Microbiology | Chemistry | QC Team Leader | GMP | CAPA | Change Control | SOPs | OOS | Continuous Improvement | Environmental Monitoring | Raw Material testing | SME
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.