Group Leader Cell Line Development
Group Leader - Cell Line Development
Permanent - Competitive
Our client, a leading Biotechnology company in discovery & development of biologics & cell/gene therapy, has a vacancy for a Group Leader in their Cell Line Development Team. The role will focus on internal & external commercial projects with cell line development processes for mammalian cells for the production of viral vectors & therapeutic proteins for gene therapy purposes. The Group Leader will be the companies` technical expert in the field and will contribute and work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders & teams, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Operational & Strategical management of the Cell Line Development labs
- Line management of the Cell Line Development group
- Internal & external collaboration to define goals & deliverables for projects
- Junior staff mentoring
- Providing reports & project summaries as required, as well as overall output from the CLD group
- PhD with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Scientific expert within cell line development, extensive industry/academic links
- High levels of interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Previous experience of line management & through matrix management
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements within cell lines for biomanufacturing
- Excellent statistical/engineering mindset to optimise processes/procedures.
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we do have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Group Leader, Team Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, cell line, cell line development, cell culture, protein, mammalian, viral vectors, South East, Oxfordshire, Oxford, UK, England