Senior GMP QA Officer - N. Yorkshire
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a global CRO who are supporting the world's best pharmaceutical organisation in the development of new medicines? Are you an experienced GMP Auditor?
Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for SENIOR GMP QA Officer to join a leading drug development company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis. The client provides support to pharmaceutical industries and offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Our client is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to support compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations for contract analytical testing. QA experience is essential and you must have GMP experience within a clinical background.
There have been major investments made in facilities on the site and successful candidates will be part of our clients exciting and expanding future, working with progressive management, inventive technologies and alongside other talented scientists.
The GMP QA Officer is responsible for supporting the local implementation and operation of the GMP Quality Management System.
- Deputising for the GMP QA Manager in Leading the Management Review Process and in hosting Client and Regulatory Authority inspections, coordinating the response to observations and follow-up of corrective actions
- Reviewing and approving site quality documents (SOPs, Policies, etc) to ensure compliance with GMP
- Supporting the implementation of the global GMP quality management system, helping to ensure that site specific requirements are addressed locally
- Participating in projects to ensures facilities, utilities, equipment and computer systems are appropriately validated/qualified; approval of key validation deliverables
- Representing the client GMP QA at conferences and seminars
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Typically a Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology related discipline or equivalents
- Significant experience in Pharma/CRO GMP environment
- Previous experience working as a GMP Auditor
- Experience of industry quality systems/standards, e.g. ICHQ10, ISO 9000
- Experience in process improvement
- Used to troubleshoot and come up with solutions
- Ability to interact effectively with Clients
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40583 in all correspondence.