GMP QA Officer - North Yorkshire
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a global CRO who are supporting the world's best pharmaceutical organisation in the development of new medicines? Do you have an in depth knowledge of GMP awareness of quality systems/standards?
Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for GMP QA Officer to join a leading drug development company based in North Yorkshire on a permanent basis. The client provides support to pharmaceutical industries and offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. My client is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to support compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations for contract analytical testing. QA experience is essential and you must have GMP experience within a clinical background.
There has been major investments made in facilities on the site and successful candidates will be part of the clients exciting and expanding future, working with progressive management, inventive technologies and alongside other talented scientists.
The GMP QA Officer is responsible for supporting the local implementation and operation of the GMP Quality Management System.
- Reviews and approves site quality documents (SOPs, Policies, etc) to ensure compliance with GMP
- Supports the implementation of the global GMP quality management system, helping to ensure that site specific requirements are addressed locally
- Participates in projects to ensures facilities, utilities, equipment and computer systems are appropriately validated/ qualified; approval of key validation deliverables
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Typically a Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology related discipline or equivalent
- Significant experience in Pharma/CRO GMP environment
- Previous experience working as a GMP Auditor
- In depth knowledge of GMP Awareness of quality systems/standards, e.g. ICHQ10
- Excellent communication with negotiation skills
-Used to troubleshoot and come up with solutions
- Ability to Interact effectively with Clients
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40582 in all correspondence.