Position at JBS USA Food Company
QA Supervisor- Job Description.
- Experience in retail meats production
- Supervisor experience
- Multi-task oriented
- Good communication & people skills
- Ability toread, write, & speak English preferred
- Flexibility a plus
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- Dependable, honest, & reliable
- Team Oriented
- Desirable HACCP/GMP's/Food Safety Knowledge
- Ability to work second shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manage the facility's adherence to HACCP, SSOP, SOP
- Coordinate and supervise pre-operation sanitation. Examine and verify cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and facilities
- Resolve problems and issues with food safety, product quality an employee issues as they arise
- Communicate frequently with USDA regarding food safety, compliance to regulatory factors
- Direct, motivate, and monitor quality assurance employees
- Conduct interviews and evaluate performance of current employees
- Attend meetings associated with customer expectations and satisfaction as scheduled or called
- Coordinate the efforts of other facility departments to optimize the company performance by meeting the company's guidelines and management expectations.
- Work in a cold environment
- Perform various other duties as needed.