General Surgeon (Specialist/Consultant)
We are looking to hire a General Surgeon with specialist medical and surgical knowledge, and excellent decision-making skills. General Surgeons are expected to be emotionally resilient with the ability to communicate effectively and the physical stamina to cope with the demands of performing surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
General Surgeon Requirements:
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- Current state medical license (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
- Fantastic manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and visuospatial awareness.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Apply for General Surgeon (Specialist/Consultant)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly