Business Support Analyst (Datafin Recruitment)
An Investment Management company based in Johannesburg is looking for an Business Support Analyst to join their team. The role entails supporting the transactional website, reporting and providing input into correspondence and business processes.
- Supporting staff/ clients with functionality queries.
- Analysing and logging errors to the applicable teams, which will require an understanding of all business applications.
- Creating detailed logs of fixes and enhancements, tracking the progress of these logs with developers and communicating progress to the user.
- Documenting enhancements.
- Documenting processes where applicable.
- Performing UAT, signing off testing prior to go live.
- Designing test packs and overseeing business testing.
- Taking part in project meetings where applicable.
- Researching innovative solutions for the business and the systems.
- Keeping abreast of technology, delivery mechanisms, business, industry and legislative changes.
- Develop relationships with all internal and external support providers to enable good communication and smooth resolution of issues.
- Establish relationships with client services and keep client services up to date with log progress.
- Provide input into company projects and development of new products/ tools in terms of the Salesforce CRM and the web site.
- Provide post release support.
- Attend correspondence forums, adding input into forms and business processes.
- Provide input into other business projects.
- Assist with managing and running reports.
- Risk & Compliance Responsibilities.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Unspecified Group Leader/ Principal Investigator Business, Finance & Law jobs in South Africa
- Full Time Unspecified Group Leader/ Principal Investigator Mathematics & Computing jobs in South Africa
- Full Time Unspecified Group Leader/ Principal Investigator Strategy & Entrepeneurship jobs in South Africa
- Full Time Unspecified Group Leader/ Principal Investigator Decision Sciences jobs in South Africa