Specialist/ Consultant Family Medicine Physician
We are looking for attentive, conscientious candidates with training in diverse medical areas for the position of Family Doctor. Family Doctors are expected to treat a wide range of medical conditions, develop long-term, personal relationships with their patients, produce individualized healthcare programs based on patient historical data and offer continuous support and health management advice. You should be proactive in building relationships and recommend external specialists when patients require treatment outside of your medical purview.
- Develop personal relationships with patients.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Administering vaccinations.
- Perform medical operations.
- Medical Degree.
- Completion of a three-year family practice residency.
- Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
Apply for Specialist/ Consultant Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly