We are looking for a compassionate, experienced Psychiatrist to join our medical facility. You will be responsible for assessing patients, diagnosing or ruling out mental disorders, prescribing treatments, and conducting regular follow-up appointments to monitor the patient's progress.
- Assessing patients through interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
- Diagnosing patients accurately.
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans and prescribing medication as needed.
- Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
- Regularly following up with the patient to check progress and adjust the treatment plan as needed.
- Thoroughly documenting each patient's diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
- Doctor of Medicine.
- Four years of psychiatric residency.
- Board of Psychiatry certification and state license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
Apply for Consultant Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly