About the Job
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Gynecologist to diagnose and treat patients’ gynecological conditions. The Gynecologist's responsibilities include performing breast examinations, prescribing suitable medications, and identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system. You should also be able to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- License to practice medicine.
- Proven experience working as a Gynecologist.
- The ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.