Head of Services
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Biostatistician with leadership skills to join a growing life science technology organisation!
Our client is an established, fast growing technology company providing world-class analytics and specialised software products for clinical-stage life science organisations. Their experienced statisticians and programmers develop intellectual property and assets to support the design and analysis of clinical trials, precision medicine studies and real-world data analytics. They address the emerging analytics needs of the Industry with their biostatistics services, bespoke algorithms and unique, state of the art, proprietary, cloud-based trial simulation software.
The company's proprietary software aids the design and analysis of smart clinical studies, based on their industry-leading computer simulation capabilities offering a fast cost-effective in silico solution to the design and analysis of clinical studies.
* Lead the Statistical Services Division comprising highly skilled statisticians and programmers.
* Lead the strategy and growth plans of our Statistical Services Division.
* Embed a culture of continuous improvement that is results orientated and focuses on efficiency gains.
* Set objectives and drive a culture of excellence throughout the Services Division.
* Develop the career development pathway, ensuring continuous professional development of all Services staff.
* As technical expert provide technical and industry expertise across the company.
* Generate and report on service metrics with regards to performance in relation to productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* Actively participate in pre-sales activities and proposals to ensure accurate scoping of customer requirements in the form of proposals.
* Represent the Services Division at customer meetings and events to present our capabilities.
* Set accurate financial forecasts and ensure performance against agreed plans.
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to identify new business opportunities.
* Implement flexible resourcing by developing and implementing an analytics network.
* Assist marketing to produce collateral and demonstration material including data sheets, case studies and white papers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or related subject with a strong data/statistical/science component
* Strong knowledge of the role of analytics within clinical trials
* Experience within a CRO or Pharma
* Proven track record of leading, mentoring and developing a services team
* Proven track record of delivering and managing customer projects to high quality standards
* Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in the area of clinical trials
* Relevant expertise in a commercial environment with practical experience in clinical trial operations
* Excellent communications skills.
* A higher degree in mathematics, statistics
* Experience in strategic consulting and the use of enabling technology