Head of Learning ESI
ADP is currently recruiting for a Head of Learning ESI to be based in our Chertsey offices.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Senior Director, Head of Learning ESI works together with Executive & Senior leaders throughout their assigned Business Unit(s) to establish the learning strategy, influence priorities and assist in driving business results.
As the leader of learning for ESI you will be ultimately responsible for working across the business functions and together with Learning Centers of Expertise (e.g., Design, Operations, Deliver) anticipating, consulting, designing, developing, delivering and measuring impact of learning solutions that enable successful change and organization readiness.
As a member of the Enterprise Learning Leadership team, this role reports directly to the VP, Enterprise Learning, and collaborates directly with Service, Implementation, Global Product & Technology leaders as well as General Managers across the business.
The Learning Leader will ensure learning priorities and resources are aligned with the business strategy and priorities while meeting target budgetary goals for learning.
This role will have very high visibility with executive management and requires mature leadership skills. Success in this role is measured by the leader's ability to deliver highly effective learning solutions that improve associate & client capability while delivering strong return on business expectations and overall reduced cost to serve.
This role may also require that (s)he sit on BU leadership councils and may also have leadership across multiple business lines, countries and organization structures.
* Talent Management: recruits, manages and develops a high performing team of learning professionals
* Relationship Management: builds trusting relationships across ADP to ensure a deep understanding of business needs, prioritize learning engagements and share value proposition for Enterprise Learning.
* Performance Consulting: Proactively collaborates with business leaders to identify learning opportunities and plans. Conducts root cause analysis of performance issues and confirm where training adds value and where other performance improvement solutions are required.
* Learning Analysis: Leads team in assessing and validating learning needs, defining and measuring success of learning interventions.
* Learning Design, Development and Delivery: provides leadership to agile teams in designing, developing and rolling out learning solutions,
* Client Learning Business Development: Identifies and implements new business opportunities designed to grow learning services revenue and increase the overall value provided to clients.
* Marketing & Communications: Leverages marketing communications strategies and materials to keep business abreast of Enterprise Learning initiatives and promote learning offerings internally and externally.
* Operations: Ensures team adherence to standard operating procedures established by Enterprise Learning to ensure high quality, cost effective, scalable and timely output.
* Budgeting: Forecasts and manages to team's learning budget.
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience
* Major or Area of Concentration: BA/BS in Education, Organizational Development, or Business Administration, or the equivalent in education and experience, required.
* Minimum of 8 years of directly related experience including a minimum of 5 years people leadership experience (direct or indirect)
* Up to 20-30% Travel Required
* Required to work varied working hours to cover global team.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Advanced degree preferred.
* Extensive experience in a learning and development organization supporting adult learners, with in-depth knowledge of delivering a high quality learning experience.
* Proven track record of successfully managing a growth business in a service industry. Knowledge of payroll products and payroll industry preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of multi-channel delivery methods.
* Knowledge of professional coaching models and remote management skills
* Knowledge of learning discipline, people management skills
* Requires broad and comprehensive understanding of different systems, theories and practices as well as the changing business environment
* Has in-depth knowledge how their learning discipline integrates within the business and how the different areas in learning collectively integrate within the SBU, has knowledge of direct competitors
* Leads a function typically through multiple levels of managers of diverse activities. Adapts and executes broader segment strategy to achieve key business objectives; directly contributes to segment strategy development. Makes trade off decision on resources (budget/human/time)
* Evaluates key business challenges; directs the development of new or innovative solutions
* Guided by company strategy and functional business objectives, impacts results of a core business
* Influences and negotiates with great latitude on outcomes; presents and defends complicated or delicate issues
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.