Laboratory Manager - Life Sciences
My client is a specialist provider of food sensitivities for health development and management. Through recent expansion and investment they require a Laboratory Manager to head up the QC laboratory and the product development programme.
Laboratory management experience with core skills in the use/Application/validation of immunoassays such as ELISA is essential for this role. Job Summary:
- Managing and developing/coaching a team of Laboratory Staff
- Head up all day to day routine laboratory operations; Planning, resource management, routine testing, manufacturing, QC and dispatch.
- Lead the development of laboratory - equipment purchasing, Validation, out sourced services
- Responsibility for all aspects of assembly and manufacturing ELISA plate and diagnostic test kit
- Responsible for technical development of new products and testing services into the
Laboratory To be considered for the role as Laboratory Manager you will need the following skills and experience,
- A minimum BSc/MSc Biochemistry or a Biological based subject, or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of managing laboratory teams and performance
- Experience of working to quality standards to UKAS/ISO17025 and/or ISO13485 or IVD
- Experience of developing, validating Elisa test methods
- The person must be highly organised, results orientated with a good attention to detail.
As well as a competitive salary on offer, the roles come with an excellent benefits package.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing Bio-Technology company and in return they are offering a competitive package. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency
More searches like this
- Agriculture & Biology Lab Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in North Yorkshire
- Chemistry Lab Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in North Yorkshire
- Biological Lab Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in North Yorkshire
- Analytical Chemistry Lab Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in North Yorkshire