Rate: £450 - £650 per day depending upon experience
Location: West London
Duration: 6 months rolling
- Develop high quality, testable and performant software.
- Champion Agile practices such as Pair Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Work within a self-organising and cross functional Agile team.
- Help to ensure user stories are developed in vertical functional slices so that each User Story could be shipped individually.
- Contribute to user stories, using TDD and BDD approaches to ensure that quality is baked into the implementation.
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team.
- Take a proactive role seeing user stories from development through to production.
- Work as part of the team to support and maintain the live applications.
- Enjoy the extensive benefits of working for a large yet dynamic organisation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- React (doesn't have to be commercial but must have some experience with it / Flux architecture would be ideal).
- Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
- Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites.
- Experience of software development for high quality, high capacity, high traffic, high availability customer facing websites.
- Working with RESTful web services.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of how to measure page performance and apply optimisation techniques.
- Experience with single page application frameworks, e.g. AngularJS.
- Working in a continuous deployment environment.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Usage of multi variant testing.
- ES6 development experience.
If this role interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.