Senior iOS Developer
- Extensive iOS development knowledge with Objective-C, Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Applied knowledge of software engineer best practice and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Applied knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Applied knowledge of the principles of Test Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised.
- Applied knowledge of principles of Business Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented design and implementation.
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- In-depth experience of developing user interfaces (esp. Adaptive Layout) and collaborating with UX/UI designers
- Successfully completion of multiple applications published in the Apple App Store
- Familiarity with Server Side integration, and knowledge of at least one major content management system a big plus
- Experience with the application publishing lifecycle with iOS
- Knowledge of Audio-Video technologies and their implementation on iOS devices
- Experience of working collaboratively with non-technical business staff in order to agree requirements, timescales and acceptance criteria.
- Examples of work on GitHub
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.