Senior iOS Developer
- Extensive iOS development knowledge with Objective-C, Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Applied knowledge of software engineer best practice and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Applied knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Applied knowledge of the principles of Test Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised.
- Applied knowledge of principles of Business Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented design and implementation.
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- In-depth experience of developing user interfaces (esp. Adaptive Layout) and collaborating with UX/UI designers
- Successfully completion of multiple applications published in the Apple App Store
- Familiarity with Server Side integration, and knowledge of at least one major content management system a big plus
- Experience with the application publishing lifecycle with iOS
- Knowledge of Audio-Video technologies and their implementation on iOS devices
- Experience of working collaboratively with non-technical business staff in order to agree requirements, timescales and acceptance criteria.
- Examples of work on GitHub
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IOS Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly