Role: Salesforce Administrator
Location: London (Richmond)
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
My Richmond based client is currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join them for an initial 12 month contract. Salesforce Sales Cloud Administrator. The successful candidate will deliver Salesforce implementation, customisation, integration and administration in support of the business and will be team-oriented, possesses strong interpersonal skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong experience of working with Salesforce as an administrator
* Experience in Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
* Strong communication skills in 2nd level support and within cross-functional project teams
* Thorough understanding of object relationships in Salesforce and demonstrated ability creating custom objects and custom fields in Salesforce.
* Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
* Able to understand user requirements and convert them into of Salesforce.com technical requirements
* Understanding of Salesforce development (coding skills not required, we work with external developers)
* Understanding business needs and translating these requirements into specifications used by external development
* Strong project management skills and communication to 3rd parties
* Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum) and in a CI environment
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Nice to have: Experience in Wave/Einstein Analytics, experience in Marketing Cloud
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Salesforce Adminstrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly