Head of Drug Safety
Head of Drug Safety
Your main responsibilities in this interesting role:
- You ensure compliance with the Global Pharmacovigilance policies and with local PV regulations as required by local and regional health authorities
- As permanent member of the Country Council, you act as Business Partner for the local management and are recognized as the key leader for all PV related activities on country level, including case management, compliance, risk management , as well as patient support and market research programs
- You are the main leader on country level for all activities related to pharmacovigilance and compliance. You have to ensure adherence with health authority regulations and corporate policies
- Your internal stakeholders are: Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Quality, Legal, BU functions and Country Chair
- You have budget responsibility and lead a team of local drug safety managers
- You have a medical degree or a scientific degree in a relevant field (pharmacy, biology) with senior experience in Pharmacovigilance, including good knowledge of Swiss pharmacovigilance legal environment and international regulations
- You worked within an international company with complex organizational structures, with pharmacovigilance systems and safety related product management.
- You have some years’ experience in people management and well-developed skills in teambuilding, motivating and developing people
- You have a sense of urgency and excellent problem solving skills, especially with respect to enforcing safety rules and global procedures as described in Quality Documents, Operational Manuals and Guidance documents.
- You speak the following languages: German, French and English
For more information please call Mrs Andrea Nienaber, PhD, Senior HR Consultant, Direct phone: +41 (0) 41 220 80 72.
If you want to be part of a highly committed company and continue your career in Drug Safety, please send your application per Email to email@example.com
First Choice Consulting AG
041 220 80 72