Call Centre Data Analyst
Superb opportunity for an experience Call Centre Data Analyst to join a flourishing business in Doncaster.
Reporting to the Senior BI Manager, the Contact Centre Data Analyst will work as part of a dynamic and skilled BI team that deliver forecasting, planning, scheduling, real-time management, MI insight and expertise. Providing optimal multi-skill scheduling and accurate assessments of our short- and mid-term resource requirements is essential, and this role will play a key contribution to the ongoing growth and continued success of the Contact Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Working as part of the BI team to deliver planning and weekly scheduling to the Contact Centre
* Liaising with the management team to deliver optimal shift planning on a 30-minute interval basis.
* Ensuring scheduling requests are approached in a consistent and fair manner.
* Reviewing processes and analysing outputs to effect continuous improvement of the end-to-end scheduling process
* Identifying and communicating / escalating trends.
* Preparing information for circulation to staff at all levels.
* Production of daily, weekly and monthly operational reports and performance indicators
* Analysing key KPIs and the data behind it to drive continuous recommendations and improvements.
* Providing support to staff to ensure their understanding and effective use of MI / reports.
* Supporting the BI team in all aspect of the team's work including timely production and distribution of MI and effective real-time management of the centre. Providing cover for team members where appropriate
* Working against key measurables such as: service standards; stakeholder satisfaction; production of MI; adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
* Deliver agreed regular MI that drives the organisation's strategy and decision making by the Management team to ensure development and delivery of the business plan
* Maintain and continue to develop efficient ways of developing reports, and achieve improvements in efficiencies which are under the team's control.
* Supports the Managers in working with other Departments, particularly in the development of the regular reporting against the agreed targets
* Provide ad-hoc analyses using data from the Data Warehouse to support operational activities
* Demonstrate commitment to upholding and representing diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion policies/agenda in all business and client dealings
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Educated to a Degree level or equivalent experience
* Some Knowledge of SQL or some business intelligence applications
* MS Office: Access, Excel, Power BI & PowerPoint
* Experience using customer information management and Business Intelligence products in a business environment.
* Preferably a degree in Business, Statistic or Computer Science
* Knowledge of VBA
* Knowledge of Call Centre reporting
* Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, dynamic and have attention to detail
* Strong Communicator - both verbal and written
* Strong Planning & Organisational skills
* Strong Problem Solving & Investigation skills
* Strong Analytical and Interpretative skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time scales and targets
* Effective time management for projects with clearly defined and communicated outcomes, timelines and monitoring processes to achieve project deadlines
* Must pass Criminal Reference Bureau and Credit Reference checks
* Able to challenge the status quo and suggest new ways of doing things to improve performance and current practices
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78034298