QA Manager Agile
One of the UK's leading media companies require a QA Test Manager to come and join their team for an initial three month contract to;
- Create the policy and the definitions of test strategies to ensure the most effective and efficient testing is carried out.
- Incorporate new tools and evolving processes with 3rd party testing partners.
- Drive and evangelise the test process and procedures throughout the organisation.
- Be the main point of contact and recommend best practise for testing activity and work with Product Managers, Developers, Operations and PMO to ensure the test & build process is carried out in a quality manner and in accordance with the overall test strategy.
The role is accountable for;
- The set-up of procedures and processes for manual and automated testing scenarios
- Best practices for testable software during execution of regression and end-to-end testing.
- Management of our 3rd party testing partners in both functional and non-functional contexts.
- Leading defect triage sessions when required with stakeholders.
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in similar position leading people.
- Experience of working in Agile teams and an excellent understanding of Agile Testing practices.
- Experience in testing of high transactional and high-volume web application, data security and test management.
- Experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support test process.
- Experience with testing tools, bug tracking systems, and test case management applications.
- Good understanding of automation best practices and methodologies
If the above is of interest to you, please get back in touch with your up to date CV and I'll be in touch in due course.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.