2nd Line Support Analyst
Role: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rates: up to £170/day
My Bracknell based client is currently looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Analyst to join them for an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide first class initial support for all end user service requests relating to the business and IT environment.
- Own customer service on a call by call basis, taking end to end responsibility for all service requests.
- Collect and maintain detailed information about every call to provide relevant data to the business.
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- Deliver to agreed Service Desk SLA's (call conversion and call resolution).
- Install, configure and troubleshoot new software, updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot & facilitate resolution of hardware issues (e.g. BlackBerry, printers, desktop).
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on a busy IT Service Desk, with specific knowledge and skills in supporting IT in a commercial environment, ideally retail.
This role would suit someone who has excellent customer engagement, communication and customer service skills.
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.