Director of Data Science - Life Sciences
Director of Data Science-Life Science
$200,000 - $250,000 base salary + performance related annual bonus + benefits
A unique and hugely exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's most prestigious and successful management consulting firms as a Director of Data Science-Life Science. With the role open in multiple locations and occasional travel expected, you will progress to lead a team of data science consultants at varying levels with diverse skill-sets. You will create a platform to build-out a Life Science function within the Global Data & Analytics practice, whilst reporting to the practice leader, with the realistic goal of becoming a Partner inside two years.
One of the leading professional services organizations globally, with a suite of clients spanning across multiple industries including Life Science.
- Essentially you will be the focal point for Life Science within the Global Data & Analytics practice, advising clients on go-to-market strategies for their latest products and medical devises, as well as all things 'data science' relative to their business.
- You will lead a team of data science consultants including man-management, project management, generating and executing analytical strategies and adopting a hands-on approach to data science and analysis.
- You will be expected to recruit data science consultants and mentor those within the team, guiding with best analytical practices.
- Your finger will be firmly on the pulse relating to changes in cutting-edge technology, ensuring your business function remains at the very forefront of the industry.
- Leading new technology evaluations for predictive and statistical analytics will also be a vital part of your remit.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent educational or professional qualifications.
- Essentially you have a depth of experience within the global Life Science domain relative to data science consultancy, managing projects from conception to delivery, including internal and external stakeholder management skills as well as managing team members.
- You must have a strong track record of leveraging data analytic methods within Life Science and experience with large data-sets to create data-driven insights through predictive and prescriptive analytic models.
- Substantial experience with data analysis software, managing and delivering on major projects. As a result you must have substantial experience in data mining, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.
A highly enticing base salary of $200,000-$250,000, plus a performance related annual bonus and leading employee benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your résumé via the 'Apply' link on this page.
Director of Data Science | Data Science | Life Science |Management Consulting | Project Management |Statistical Modeling.
More searches like this
- Agriculture & Biology President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New York City
- Chemistry President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New York City
- Biological President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New York City
- Chemistry (Miscellaneous) President/CEO/Director/VP $100,000 or more Full Time jobs in New York City