C++ Developer, Gaming, Virtual reality, Augmented reality
I currently have a position available for a C++ Developer with previous gaming experience, ideally with Augmented reality or Virtual reality. Please find the spec below.
Role: C++ Developer
Duration: 3 months rolling
Rate: up to £500 per day
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding and experience in realtime computer graphics
- Understanding of mobile VR platforms and hardware
- Experience creating experiences in Unity/C#
- An understanding of software engineering principles and patterns
- A passion for writing tested, reliable, clean code
- Ability to work solely on projects from idea to prototype with a view to further development
Desired Knowledge & Experience
- An understanding and experience of optimisations, specifically for heavily constrained devices
- Experience creating graphics driven experiences on the Web (WebGL/WebVR)
- Experience of creating experiences for VR platforms and hardware
If this position interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.