Fullstack Java Developer
E-commerce and travel experience would be great for this role at one of the best places to work in the UK. This 12 month contract would be an ideal first step for someone coming from a permanent position, or someone looking for a bit more security and it would see you working in the checkout team at an incredible global organisation.
* Design and implement scalable server-side solutions using Java
* Write unit, automation and integration tests
* Implement quality application logging for operational monitoring at scale
* Investigate, debug and resolve production site issues
* Work with co-located and geographically distributed teammates to deliver on common goals
Required Skills and Experience:
* Professional experience in enterprise Java software development using Spring MVC frameworks, RESTful APIs and SOA
* Experience with Selenium for UI automated tests written in Cucumber or Scala
* Working knowledge of design patterns and CI/CD principles
* First class communication skills in written and verbal form
* Outstanding problem-solving skills
* A commitment to producing high quality code with an attention to detail
* Dedication and a self-motivated desire to learn
* A collaborative, team orientated attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience working in the Cloud (AWS)
* API development experience
* Exposure to monitoring tools such as Splunk
* E-commerce or technical Travel Industry experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computing related discipline
If you would be interested in applying, please send through your latest CV.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.