Data Analyst, SQL, Data Warehouse Architect
I currently have a position available for a Data Analyst with strong experience in SQL and reporting tools. Please find the spec below.
Role: Data Analyst
Rate: between £300 - £350 per day
Duration: 11 months
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on large amounts of rich data, turning it into actionable business insights.
- Operate seamlessly between being a business-savvy internal consultant and a technical business analyst.
- Design and develop reports, automated dashboards for self-service to facilitate awareness and understanding of key metrics.
- Independently design, and execute quantitative analysis.
- Construct forecasting business models and support optimisation of the program profit and loss statement (P&L).
- Connect with peer teams across the globe ensuring shared learning and alignment.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in quantitative analysis.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in SQL and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture are required.
- Good knowledge with at least one of the market leading reporting tools - Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If this position interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly