Data Analyst, SQL, Data Warehouse Architect
I currently have a position available for a Data Analyst with strong experience in SQL and reporting tools. Please find the spec below.
Role: Data Analyst
Rate: between £300 - £350 per day
Duration: 11 months
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on large amounts of rich data, turning it into actionable business insights.
- Operate seamlessly between being a business-savvy internal consultant and a technical business analyst.
- Design and develop reports, automated dashboards for self-service to facilitate awareness and understanding of key metrics.
- Independently design, and execute quantitative analysis.
- Construct forecasting business models and support optimisation of the program profit and loss statement (P&L).
- Connect with peer teams across the globe ensuring shared learning and alignment.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in quantitative analysis.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in SQL and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture are required.
- Good knowledge with at least one of the market leading reporting tools - Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If this position interests you please get in touch.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.