Fullstack Node Engineer / UI
I am seeking a very niche Node.js developer with additional Frontend/User Interface development experience to join a small team working on a building tools for developers and ensuring the clients website is as performant as possible.
This requirement is due to start ASAP, but quite equally the client can wait for up to 4 weeks for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Identifying areas for performance optimisations, benchmark and develop automated tools to advocate across the frontend development teams
- Build upon their automated unit, system and acceptance test frameworks to support continuous integration pipelines for front end deploys
- Shape the current process and implement new technologies and methodologies where you see fit for the best long-term value of the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in optimising performance of large scale websites
- Able to demonstrable building high quality web interfaces
- Understand browser behaviour and events and how browsers interpret HTML, CSS, DOM etc. to produce pages
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP/HTTP2 protocols
- Understanding of RESTful web services and APIs
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team
- Comfortable using Unix-like OS e.g. Linux and/or MAC OS X
- Relevant knowledge of Docker, Containers deployment pipeline and infrastructure automation
- Experience with automation tooling, frameworks and architectures
- Optimising webpages for broadband, 3G and 4G connections
- Experience with Service Workers
- Devops automation and containerisation tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.