Associate Director - Market Research - New York
Job Summary Meet is partnering with one of the world’s largest independent healthcare market research and consulting agencies that has been in business for the last 20 years! With offices globally, this organization have exciting opportunities to be part of a brand-new team right here in central Manhattan. The work is exciting and fast paced across top-tier pharmaceutical companies on various projects that are ever changing to your days varied!
Job Overview • Looking after 2-3 projects at a time
• Maintaining client relationships and building new ones
• Writing proposals and implementing the projects
• Preparing client contracts and presentations
• Supporting senior management in important decisions
• Working independently on various projects
• General qualitative and quantitative analysis
Skills Required • 5 years + experience in market research
• Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience
• Qualitative and quantitative experience
• Business development experience
• Leadership and management experience
• Project management – start to finish experience
Contact Details Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Rebekah Hill at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.