PRESTIGE Incoming mobility to France
• Incoming, allowing researchers to carry out their post-doc research work in France;
• Outgoing, for researchers employed in a French research institution wishing to carry out a post-doc research project abroad;
• Re-integration, targeted at researchers working abroad and wishing to come back to France to further develop their career.
PRESTIGE is a co-financing programme, funding about 1/3 of the post-doc salary. Every French research institution, either public or private, is eligible to be a PRESTIGE hosting or sending organization. PRESTIGE is open to all scientific fields provided that each proposed research project is in compliance with the EU ethics rules. Co-financing partners may however limit the eligible scientific fields, according to their own prioritised thematic areas.
Employment contract with full social security: yes
Total amount per fellowship per year: 41000
Covers salary: yes
Covers travel and subsistence: yes
Covers research costs: yes
Maximum duration of fellowship: 24
• The applicant must hold a PhD from an internationally recognized institution.
• The hosting organization must be in France.
• There is no age limit and no nationality requirement.
• The applicant should not be already supported by the European Union.
• The applicant must provide an acceptation letter from his hosting organization.
• The applicant must provide a commitment letter from the hosting institution stating that there is funding available to support his/her research.
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence: All
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies: All