Research Analyst - Market access
Research Analyst - Market Access
London - Office based
Our client is the leader in the commercialisation within the biopharma market. They consistently help their clients to accelerate their success with the most advanced data sciences and technologies on the market. They are looking for a research analyst to join the growing market access team of 10 to support the continued valued work that they do. There is a great atmosphere is the team of individuals that want to succeed and watch others develop, the role offers great opportunity for a proactive team player.
The role of the research analyst within market access:
- Support Senior Managers within Market access achieve daily weekly activities
- Be an enthusiastic team member actively conducting literature review for the team
- Create professional slides for market access and HEOR through thorough and active market research of the EU market
- Attend client meetings and take minutes
- Relevant degree
- Minimum of 1-year experience with market access
- Working knowledge of the EU market
- Quick and proactive learner
To apply for this role please email email@example.com or call +44207 002 0346
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.