Our client , bank and financial services provider company in Poland is looking to recruit Frontend Developer Frontend Developer
Job Description:Fontend Developer
- Develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Drive and ensure code quality, UT and SIT testing guidelines and procedures are met.
- Collaborate with other global IT teams and work closely with business teams in US to ensure project requirements and timelines are met.
- Hands-on technical development of various application components.
- Team provides Backend and Frontend solutions for wealthy clients and financial advisors, which supports a wide range of sophisticated functionality used on daily basis.
- The program of work has a very high profile and is recognized to be a key part of our business strategy over the next years.
As a Frontend Developer you must have:
- Minimum 2-6 years of hands-on experience (For Developers: 2-3 years; for Senior Developers: 4-6 years)
- Good understanding of skinning UI Components, real-time messaging via websockets and familiarity with RESTful Services
- Working experience on Agile tools such as JIRA, GitHub and CI tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Grunt
- Applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance