Cellular Immunologist. Rockville, MD. 12 months.
Cellular Immunologist. Rockville, MD. 12 months
One of our global pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking a Cellular Immunologist! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Rockville, MD area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay! This is an initial 12 + month contract position, with the potential to extend.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Utilizing immunology principles especially on vaccine-related adaptive immune responses.
• Performing all kinds of immunological assays with a focus on cellular immunology assays such as characterization of vaccine specific T-cell and B-cell subsets and innate immune cells by intracellular cytokine staining (ICS) and multi-parameter flow cytometry (FACS) etc. as they apply to vaccine discovery/development.
• Carry out analysis of complex flowcytometry data using FlowJo, R program, Spice, Pestle, Graphpad (Prism), SAS, Microsoft Office tools and other software.
• Performing preclinical in vivo animal vaccine studies in mice, NHP and other animal models and analysis of immune cells from various tissues.
MSc plus at least 5 years or PhD plus 0-2 years of experience in vaccine research. Experience in immunological assays with a focus on cellular immunology assays.
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
More searches like this
- Agriculture & Biology Medical Doctor Unspecified Full Time jobs in Rockville
- Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biomedics Medical Doctor Unspecified Full Time jobs in Rockville
- Immunology & Microbiology Medical Doctor Unspecified Full Time jobs in Rockville
- Biochemistry Medical Doctor Unspecified Full Time jobs in Rockville