Caribbean - Quality Assurance Validation Engineer
EXPATRIATE QUALITY ASSURANCE VALIDATION ENGINEERING CONSULTANT
CARIBBEAN - TAX FREE - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - ALL EXPENSES PAID
- Contract length: 12-month initial, opportunities for extension
- Start date: July / August 2018
- Employment taxes: None
- Hourly rate: Highly competitive
- All expenses paid - Includes allowances for:
The successful candidate:
If you want to be successful in this role, your profile needs to match both of the following criteria:
Due to the visa requirements necessary to work in the Caribbean, you will need one of the following:
- Hold a Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Passport
- Be under the age of 50 by the beginning of employment (see start date above)
You will report to the Validation Manager and be responsible for maintaining and executing the Site VMP (Validation Master Plan), ensuring its alignment with current regulations and Qualification / Validation cGMP's.
You will need to give hands on support and guidance to all areas of the business that are involved with validation activities.
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply here with a CV attached and we can arrange to speak.
Be assured, Hydrogen Group value your confidentiality and we will never distribute your CV to any client without your express permission.