Graduate Project Analysts to work with a Consulting Services Team on a permanent basis. All candidates must be self-starters who are willing to jump into a new role and hit the ground running working as part of our growing Consulting Services Team as my client transitions into an exciting new period.
The team offer a range of project services including; capturing knowledge related to complex business areas & IT systems, product service implementation and project delivery for a number of different clients. Candidates will be working closely with our Professional Services and Digital Design teams to create and deliver engaging and innovative solutions which will have the 'wow' factor. Candidates will also have the opportunity to work on diverse projects that will be hugely rewarding and offer plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
* Knowledge or experience of Business Process Management
Excellent oral and written communication skills supporting a required ability to articulate clear ideas and strategies
* Strong analytical skills to help make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
* Meticulous attention to detail in collecting, gathering, visualising and analysing information.
* Proficient in drafting documentation, processes, and plans using a variety of tools such as; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
* Some level of knowledge in various domains; such as Finance, Retail, Industry, IT
Personal Attributes you will need to have are:
* Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organised manner
* Ability to prioritise, plan, manage and deliver work in a timely and effective way
* A love of fast-paced environments
* Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
* Impeccable presentation skills
* An analytical mind for detail, problem-solving and a focus on providing work of quality
* The ability to ask concise questions
* A willingness to travel wherever the work takes you
* Ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement