My client is looking for a talented UX Designer with a product mindset, for a 12 month contract based in central London.
Design is a core part of the Product team. Our designers are involved in every aspect of the product design process, from brainstorming big gnarly problems to tweaking pixels just before launch. We learn about our customers' behaviours and then use that understanding to improve their experience across all our services. We work closely with product managers and engineers, but also with wider teams like CRM, customer service and marketing, which gives us a broad experience across the business. There's a lot to take in and crazy complexity to juggle. We are curious, tenacious, open-minded and creative problem solvers. We love trying to figure out why our customers behave the way they do, and never stop learning and questioning.
All candidates should be able to provide examples of work demonstrating an ability to generate ideas, problem solve and effectively communicate their thinking.
* Collaborate with product and research teams to create effective and delightful user experiences for our global audience
* Take insights and generate product concepts and user journeys
* Create wireframes and prototypes for design exploration and user testing
* Work with the other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the whole product.
* Experience in solving end-to-end UX problems
* Experience in insight-driven design (site analytics, MVTs and user research)
* Solid understand and passion for user journey mapping and prototyping
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
* Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design rationale