MSc in Project Management - London, UK
Join a new generation of strategists and policy makers in science, technology, energy and innovation. The Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) at University of Sussex is the longest established and largest academic body studying science, technology, energy and innovation policy. Ranked the top institution in the UK for research in energy economics and second for innovation (RePEc 2017).
You will develop a compelling set of critical skills to help you manage projects in today's dynamic business and economic environment. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the core competencies including how to manage complex projects, risk and innovation, advanced project management good practices and leadership. Optional modules enable you to tailor your degree to your career path, including digital innovation and data visualization. Click here to find out more.
The University of Sussex offers a range of postgraduate funding awards, including generous £10,000 SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarships. Click to find out more about SPRU scholarships.
Our excellent campus location near the cosmopolitan city of Brighton is 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport and an hour from London.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button
More searches like this
- Full Time $40,000 - $49,999 Project Management Agriculture & Biology jobs in Brighton
- Full Time $40,000 - $49,999 Project Management Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biomedics jobs in Brighton
- Full Time $40,000 - $49,999 Project Management Biophysics jobs in Brighton
- Full Time $40,000 - $49,999 Project Management Business, Finance & Law jobs in Brighton
- Full Time $40,000 - $49,999 Project Management Chemistry jobs in Brighton