MSc in Strategic Innovation Management - London, UK
Join a new generation of strategists and policy makers in science, technology, energy and innovation. The Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) at University of Sussex is the longest established and largest academic body studying science, technology, energy and innovation policy. Ranked the top institution in the UK for research in energy economics and second for innovation (RePEc 2017).
This MSc equips you with the knowledge and skills to lead and manage innovation at both operational and strategic levels. You will gain a practical yet rigorous toolbox of methods for the effective management of innovation. Focussing on new product and service development in larger organisations, you will develop an integrative approach that combines the management of the market, technological and organisational changes - and learn how to create value from innovation. Click here to find out more.
The University of Sussex offers a range of postgraduate funding awards, including generous £10,000 SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarships. Click to find out more about SPRU scholarships.
Our excellent campus location near the cosmopolitan city of Brighton is 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport and an hour from London.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button
More searches like this
- Agriculture & Biology $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biomedics $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Biophysics $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Business, Finance & Law $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Chemistry $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Brighton