Wallenberg - NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship
Call for the Wallenberg- NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Award 2018
Supported by the The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the WASP-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Award provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations at NTU and a Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program(WASP)research partner institution in Sweden.
The Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship will be awarded to a diverse and select group of five individuals who demonstrate the intellectual capacity and rigor to drive their own research in the broad and multi-disciplinary areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomy.
The application for the Wallenberg-NTU President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards 2018 will open from 1 October 2018 and close 30 November 2018.
Interested applicants can learn more about the Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship selection criteria and submit their application online at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ppf/
For more information on WASP, please visit http://wasp-sweden.org/
The Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Award offers:
- A two-year research grant of up to SGD$200,000
- An annual salary of up to SGD$80,000
- Relocation allowance and generous housing grant for entire duration of Fellowship
- Opportunity to work with alongside leaders in science and engineering in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomyat Nanyang Technological University and leading WASP research partner institutions in Sweden
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.