Multi-Skilled Maintenance (Electrical/Mechanical) Engineers - Ross Ceramics Limited (a part of the Rolls-Royce group), Trentham in Staffordshire.
Dream big & Make an impact
The facility is expanding to meet future production demands; as such, this role will involve a variety of tasks both reactive and proactive maintenance tasks, involving complex, modern automated production machines.
Ross Ceramics Limited has particular expertise in the manufacture of complex geometric ceramic cores used in the investment casting of high performance directionally solidified and single crystal gas turbine engine components both for aerospace and industrial applications.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance (Electrical/Mechanical) Engineer you will be working within a dedicated maintenance team. You will carry out various electrical and mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatics maintenance and repair activities. Maintaining production machinery to in line with the highest both legislative, HS&E and Rolls Royce control standards.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and a collaborative approach, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry - and we'll keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world, we're keeping the world flying.
- To carry out various electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair activities within the facility.
- To provide both proactive maintenance schedules as well as a fast and effective response especially under breakdown incidents.
- To aid in the continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime as the facility expands.
- Provide maintenance support for critical production machinery including the gas kilns and ceramics core injection machines, from both a mechanical and electrical perspective.
- Support the expansion of the facility, working with the commissioning and installation of new equipment.
- Continually undertake training to expand your knowledge of other maintenance disciplines, such as electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and machine tools product and HSE.
- Holding a recognised time-served apprenticeship including City and Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate experience in using a variety of electrical test/inspection equipment and the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- An up-to-date working knowledge of health, safety (including COSHH) and environmental procedures is essential.
- Experience working as a multi-skilled Engineer with the desire to grow your skills.
- If you have an electronics or electrical background experience of interrogate Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and/or a current (3rd amendment) IEE 17th Edition qualification is desirable.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include a bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation
More searches like this
- Chemical Engineering Engineer UK Sterling Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Engineering Engineer UK Sterling Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Engineer UK Sterling Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Civil & Structural Engineering Engineer UK Sterling Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Aerospace & Automotive Engineer UK Sterling Full Time jobs in Staffordshire