Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / NQT - Central London
A forward thinking and innovative teacher of Science is required in Greater London for a July or September start (2019)
- Science Teacher
- Specialism of Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- Science to Key Stage 4
- MPS Inner London
- Permanent / Full time contract
The NQT Partnership are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Science NQT to join a supportive and high achieving department.
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an academy school with the highest expectations for pupils and staff, and to help shape the school's continued growth.
You will be applying for a role in a school with a brilliant track record for supporting Newly Qualified Teachers. You will be offered an experienced mentor and a reduced timetable during your first year.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have a specialism of either Biology, Chemistry or Physics (Key Stage 5)
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please forward a most recent CV.