SAE Institute is a division of Navitas Limited which is a leading global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals. SAE provides education services to over 10,000 students and employs approximately 1500 staff.
SAE Students come from diverse social, cultural, educational and artistic backgrounds, with different personalities and experiences. It is our goal to embrace those differences and to allow each and every student to develop their own individual style and apply it onto the industry skills taught at SAE. Our ultimate goal is to prepare the students for a realistic work environment making the course, facilities, lecturers as well as the atmosphere as close to the real world working environment as possible.
The Academic Coordination role encompasses all matters relating to the Academic assets of a campus, including curriculum, delivery (lecturing, tutoring) and resources (equipment, software, laboratories) across all departments. It is therefore a key role in ensuring an optimal student experience. The ultimate goals of the role is to guarantee that curricula are up to date, relevant and delivered to the highest standards and that the campus resources are run as effectively and efficiently as possible, while all regulatory and accreditation requirements are met.
The role is expected to oversee the instruction of the workforce and students in the corresponding SAE campus. Apart from the oversight of all matters academic within the campus, the role involves the critical task of being the communication link between the Academic Team, the students as well as the region, group and senior academic coordination.
As first point of contact, the person in this role will be able to guide other lecturers and supervisors, setting a leading example.
Some of the tasks the person selected will be perfoming are:
- Academic Team management
- Annual monitoring report
- Local authorities reports
- Weekly regional meetings
- Academic results report per Term
- Active students control (on CAS)
- Diploma and Transcript management
- VLE Management
- Survey and Canvas Admin
- Study Path Admin
- Middlesex Registration of Top-up students
- Making sure department, and campus, adhere to company and GDPR policies.
- At least 2 years Lecturing experience
- Demonstrable experience in Education environment
- Demonstrable experience in leading a team
- Minimum MA (Hons) or MSc (Hons) in relevant field
- Adequate written and spoken English skills
- Dutch is a plus
Apply for Academic Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Arts & Humanities Group Leader/ Principal Investigator €50,000 - €59,999 Full Time jobs in Netherlands
- Arts & Humanities (Miscellaneous) Group Leader/ Principal Investigator €50,000 - €59,999 Full Time jobs in Netherlands
- Music Group Leader/ Principal Investigator €50,000 - €59,999 Full Time jobs in Netherlands
- Visual Arts & Performing Arts Group Leader/ Principal Investigator €50,000 - €59,999 Full Time jobs in Netherlands