PhD in Integrated Multi-Physics Laboratory
The integrated multi-physics laboratory (https://newell.mech.utah.edu) at the department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Utah is seeking qualied interns and MS/PhD students to create, develop, and apply computational models to understand coupled and multiphysics phenomena for various applications in porous media.
Research emphases will be on developing multiphysics computational tools, and applying materials
knowledge from meso-to-continuum framework.
- BS. or MS. in engineering elds or applied math with demonstrated experience in computational
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Experience with nite-element modeling of coupled processes,
- Broad experience with multi-scale materials modeling,
- Experience in programming in C++ and/or Python.
Equal opportunity employer/Disability/Vet/GLBT.
How to apply
Please email your CV furnished with a cover letter and potentially two selected publications to Dr.
Apply for PhD in Integrated Multi-Physics Laboratory
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly