Ph.D. Positions on Electrical and Computer Engineering
PhD positions with full assistantship support (tuition & stipend) at Prof. Yu Bi's research group at University of Rhode Island (2020 Fall/Spring). The major research area falls into:
- Hardware/computer security and trust;
- Deep learning modeling and security;
- Energy-efficient hardware implementations for neural network and security;
- Emerging devices for high-performance computing circuits and systems, and deep learning accelerator;
- Security for FPGA, embedded systems and cyber-physical systems.
Backgrounds in one or more of the following aspects are especially encouraged to apply:
- Skilled in programming languages (HDL, Python, C/C++ etc.);
- Experienced in hardware design and FPGA implementations (Synopsys, Cadence, Xilinx etc.);
- Background in deep learning modeling (Pytorch, Tensorflow etc.);
- Experiences in computer architecture optimizations (Gem5, NVsim etc.);
- Background in Hardware/computer security is a plus;
- Self-motivated and interested in doing research and study.
If you are skilled and experienced in at least one of the topics, please send your resume/CV, academic transcripts (B.S. and M.S.), GRE and TOEFL (minimum 80) scores to Dr. Yu Bi. (yu_bi AT uri.edu). Please make sure you put “Applying Ph.D. position for Fall/Spring 2020”in your email subject.
Apply for Ph.D. Positions on Electrical and Computer Engineering
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Mathematics & Computing PhD / Doctoral $15,000 - $19,999 Full Time jobs in Kingston
- Engineering PhD / Doctoral $15,000 - $19,999 Full Time jobs in Kingston
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering PhD / Doctoral $15,000 - $19,999 Full Time jobs in Kingston
- Computer Sciences PhD / Doctoral $15,000 - $19,999 Full Time jobs in Kingston