Hearst Health International has a new vacancy for a qualified Clinical Pharmacist to join their team in the Exeter office developing electronic medicines information. This is an important role, helping to ensure a portfolio of market-leading healthcare IT solutions remain comprehensive, up-to-date, and of the highest quality.
The role of Clinical Pharmacist will be suited to those with an interest in developing electronic medicines information and a firm commitment to provision of information of the highest quality and practical usability in all healthcare sectors. The post requires good communication skills, the ability to identify not only problems but also potential solutions and a drive to push standards to the highest level. A positive attitude and strong team work ethic are vital. An ability to see how the data maintained impacts on patients, rather than simply being a set of information collected in a particular format, will emphasise the importance of the post and engender a positive attitude throughout the department and company.
- Editorial control and decision making to ensure production deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained by adherence to editorial policies and work instructions.
- Ensure quality/risk issues are identified and communicated to senior staff in a timely manner. Agreed investigation/resolution plans should be agreed and executed.
- Ensure that data entered onto the database is without error and inconsistencies are identified and resolved with reference to editorial policies.
- Maintain a high level of professional development regarding new medical and pharmaceutical matters across the breadth of therapeutic areas expected of a Pharmacist, extend this expertise for assigned specialist areas, lead by example and foster an ethos of professionalism and dedication within the Content team.
- Timely and appropriate communications and a willingness to support other members of Hearst Health
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Min 2:2 degree in Pharmacy.
- Current GPhC Registration (post registration experience).
- Strong communication skills, confident dealing with people at all levels.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Postgraduate clinical informatics qualification
- Experience within Healthcare/IT sector